Life sometimes surprises you.
From leaving Spain madly sad and promising to go back as soon as I can, to delay my flight until the last minute and try to find new scholarships and excuses to stay in this marvellous country, as long as I can.
From suffer with no limit and beg to make things go better and tell to all the other that I'm ok and make them stop worrying about me, to be the happiest person in the world, but stay quiet because I don't want people that wanted my happiness before, start to be sick of me and get tired of my voice.
From having a real facility a fluidity with the Spanish language, to try to think for few minutes about the translation of self-esteem, word that I was kind of used to use it.
From living to study, to be afraid of studies to keep me away from living. And this is the greatest surprise.
From leaving Spain madly sad and promising to go back as soon as I can, to delay my flight until the last minute and try to find new scholarships and excuses to stay in this marvellous country, as long as I can.
From suffer with no limit and beg to make things go better and tell to all the other that I'm ok and make them stop worrying about me, to be the happiest person in the world, but stay quiet because I don't want people that wanted my happiness before, start to be sick of me and get tired of my voice.
From having a real facility a fluidity with the Spanish language, to try to think for few minutes about the translation of self-esteem, word that I was kind of used to use it.
From living to study, to be afraid of studies to keep me away from living. And this is the greatest surprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment